Bill has hired more than 750 professionals with notable engagements including:
• Chief Communications Officer for a F500 Healthcare Enterprise
Sourced CCOs with communications planning and development experience who had previously built out a corporate communications department in a Fortune 500 company.
• Chief Marketing Officer, SVP for a Global Financial Institution
Sourced CMOs from major NA companies who had experience managing brand, advertising, digital, CRM and customer analytics in large complex consumer facing organizations.
• EVP & Chief Commercial Officer for a Global Seafood Producer
Sourced the global marketplace for C-level marketing and sales executives with broad Asian, European and North American consumer, foodservice and institutional experience.
• Chief Financial Officer for a Multi-brand Restaurant Chain
Sourced CFOs with strong executive leadership experience working in the hospitality and retail sector with expert knowledge in franchising, real estate and retail operations.
PRIVATE EQUITY & FAMILY OWNED
• President for a Premium Private Label Food Producer
Sourced heads of private food and beverage companies who had North American sales and marketing experience and previously worked for a private equity owned business.
• Chief of Research & Development, GM for a Custom Manufacturer
Sourced General Managers and operations executives in the commercial refrigeration industry with experience designing custom solutions for global F1000 companies.
• Chief Financial Officer for a North American Pet Treat Company
Sourced seasoned CFOs from private equity owned consumer product businesses with previous experience managing business turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions.
• President for an International Engineered Products Manufacturer
Sourced Presidents and General Managers working in custom manufacturing with a strong sales and marketing orientation and knowledge of the North American market.
PUBLIC & SOCIAL SECTOR
• President & CEO for a National Healthcare Charity
Sourced Executive Directors who had experience working in the NFP healthcare sector in advocacy, education, fundraising and program development reporting to a Board.
• Executive Director for a Toronto Mission for the Homeless
Sourced Executive Directors who had experience working in a mission environment managing fundraising, program development and operations reporting to a Board.
• Vice President Marketing & Communication for a National Charity
Sourced VP-level marketing and communications professionals with experience working in a federated charity supporting fund development and managing public relations.
• Chief Financial Officer for a Major Hospital Foundation
Sourced CFOs with NFP experience in healthcare and education who led all aspects finance & accounting with emphasis reporting on fund development and donor relations.
• Vice President Marketing for a Leading Food & Beverage Company
Sourced VPs and Senior Directors who possessed superior strategic, innovation and brand management skills working in the fast moving consumer products marketplace.
• Vice President Marketing & Sales for a Global Wellness Company
Sourced senior brand leaders who had a strong entrepreneurial spirit and excellent innovation and new product launch experience in the consumer wellness sector.
• Vice President Supply Chain for a Leading CPG Company
Sourced VP level supply chain experts who had previously led successful business transformations in the North American consumer packaged goods industry.
• Vice President & Corporate Controller for a Canadian Brewery
Sourced finance executives with experience in large complex businesses and worked as a Corporate Controller in a publicly traded consumer packaged goods company.
While the above list represents just a sample from C-suite and Senior Executive engagements Bill has managed, he has also hired hundreds of functional experts at the Director and Manager level for his clients over the past 30 years.